The Top 5 Places To Travel To In 2020

The Top 5 Places To Travel To In 2020

The 5 Best Places To Discover In 2020

Picking the perfect holiday destination is not always an easy decision to make. To help you choose somewhere to go, please view the best 5 travel destinations listed below.

Brazil: Florianopolis

Florianopolis is one of the top choices for a South American vacation. Nestled in the heart of Brazil’s Atlantic coast, Florianopolis is Santa Catarina’s capital. Tranquil beaches, unspoiled nature, and white sand decorate this beautiful getaway.

Machu Picchu, Peru

The is where you will find some of the most ancient evidences of civilization. Many ancient tribes, including the Indians, once found themselves located right in this city. One of the main reasons many people visit here is to explore the hidden temples. The greatest of all monuments to this area is Machu Picchu. Hiram Bingham, an American explorer, discovered the city back in 1911 and it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Rio de Janeiro in Brazil

The vibrancy in Rio is unmatched. The tourism that frequents this beautiful location has caused the city to undergo a dramatic change, making it one of the most beautiful places to experience exotic and vibrant culture and the landmarks in the area. The sunny beaches, the festivals and the vibrant nightlife are some of the main attractions that the city is home to. You can visit the well-known Copacabana beach or the famous architecture. And no visit to Rio would be complete without seeing the Cristo Redentor, the statue which is known as the symbol of the city.

Iguazu Falls, at the border of Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay

The astonishing Iguazu Falls are a sight to see and are easily viewed from Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay. These falls are over 2.5 kilometers wide. About 20% of this length is in Brazil, while the remaining 80% is in Argentina. The Niagra Falls is the largest waterfall in the world, with Iguazu Falls being second. It is the main tourist attraction for those that visit any of the aforementioned three countries, and when you are able to see this by boat, you will definitely not forget it.

Argentina: Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires is very unique and there is no place like it, and this is mainly due to the cultures that are found there. Along the banks of the city you can find La Plata river, and there is plenty to do here when the sun goes down. Anyone traveling through should check out the famous local cafes as well as some of the historical government buildings. The President of the Republic lives in a pink house, a recommended to all tourists that come to this city. No trip to Buenos Aires would be complete without a stroll down Florida street, either, as it has a number of different cafes, stores and restaurants that are sure to be interesting to travelers. Another popular destination is the Mitropolten cemetery that is the final resting place for Jose de San Martin, the famous Argentinian fighter.

Ellena

Leave a Reply